|Elliana Jiao Leung|
|Birthday:||January 7, 1997|
|Weight:||I'm of a healthy weight.|
|Address:||I live in a house.|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:||My father and my sister.|
|Interests:||Academics, Dance, Singing, Books|
|Talent:||Academics, Singing, Dancing|
|First appearance:||My birth|
|Last appearance:||I'd need a time machine to know.|
- Hair Color: Either black, dark brown, or chestnut brown.
- Eye Color: Brown.
- Trademark: My resemblance to the beautiful Fei from miss A.
Fashion is not my top priority, but it is important. I like dressing up nicely, wearing makeup, and accessorizing. I always dress nice enough, but my focus is on comfort.
Elyse <insert surname here>Edit
I haven't spoken to her in years. The last I heard, she had a new boyfriend, home, and job. I wish I could say that I missed her, as she was a good mother to me in the first 8 years of my life, but I can't pretend to care about anyone who doesn't care about me enough to even call.
My father is okay. He works a lot, but he always finds time to be a father to my sister and me, and I love that.
Carina LeungEditMy sister was born two years after me. We don't have the best relationship, since everyone always prefers her, but I think she's pleasant. She can get really annoying much of the time, but I somewhat care about her.
I was born and raised here in Los Angeles, California. I began taking dance lessons at age 5, per my father's request for me to interact with others. I enjoyed dance, but not as much as reading or writing. At age 7, I began to become serious about my education, resulting in my reputation today. My parents divorced when I was 8. I was depressed for a long time, but I got over it. When I was 15, I attended Hollywood Arts High School, leaving my sub-standard public school for a semester. I left Hollywood Arts High School to attend LASA. But, I felt that LASA didn't quite meet my standards, so I transferred to Pacific High, which is much better than one would think.
I consider myself a complex human being.
- I hate Twitter.
- I love Thai food. Spicy shrimp Tom Yum soup is amazing.
- I have never had a boyfriend or a date. I do not plan on having any romantic relationships in the near future, since they interfere with school and work.
- I wish to attend Harrington College to pursue a degree in Literature.
- I prefer television to movies and books to television.
- My best subject is English, while my worst is science.
- I enjoy cooking, especially baking.
- I apologize if you think I'm a horrible person, but no one is perfect.