has moved and this page has been archived by request.
|Constantina Ashley Lopez|
|Address:||My dad's a police officer...|
|Occupation(s):||Student, dancer, Skybucks cashier yay|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:||Nick and Serena Lopez (Parents)|
|Enemies:||No, everyone's gonna love me|
|Interests:||Dancing, bragging about how talented I am, trying to make it big.|
|Education:||California Arts College|
|First appearance:||Birth, duh|
|Last appearance:||I'm gonna live forever!|
|Portrayer:||I took so long to make her page :p|
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown.
- Trademark: Everything about me.
I, like most people, tend to cover myself. With clothes to be exact.
Born and raised in Miami. Moved to Cali when I was 6. Graduated high school. Now I'm in college. Get it?
I'm alright, just don't fuck with me.
Ily bby <3
- Justin Bieber is my mother's grandmother's daughter's son. I still hate him though.
- I first started dancing when I was 12.
- My dad left me and my mom when we first moved here.
- K-pop isn't even all that good for people at uni to be threatening to kill whoever doesn't join the actual sorority "K-pop clan".
- I met Niall Horan and Harry Styles at a store called "Tesco" once while I was vacationing in London. Harry flirted with my mom while Niall tried to steal a bag of chips out of our cart.
- I think my boyfriend said he has a daughter, but every time I ask him about it, he acts like he doesn't know what I'm talking about. It's whatever though.
- I hate sweet corn. Don't ask why.